MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration process
MSME Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process
Go to the official Udyog Aadhar Registration portal where you will find the very first step for getting your business registered online.
Zero cost for registering Udyog Aadhaar (Official Website for MSME Registration) Ease of Doing Buisness shall be filed online free of cost. Log on - https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- Aadhaar Number: Requreid 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- Name of Applicant: Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
- Social Category: Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
- Gender: Select the gender from provided option
- Physically Handicapped: Select the status from provided options
- Name of Enterprise / Business: Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- Type of Organization: Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
- Location of Plant: Please fill the location address properly
- Office Address: Please provide office address
- Mobile No: Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
- eMail ID: Fill the correct eMail ID of Applicant
- Date of Commencement of Business: Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- Bank Details- Bank Account Number: Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank's branch where his/her mentioned account exists. The IFS code is now a days printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively, if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account is there, the IFSC code can be found from website of the respective Bank.
- Main Business Activity of Enterprise: Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
- NIC 2 Digit Code: Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
- Additional details about Business: Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
- Number of employees: Fill total number of people been employed.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment: Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment- While computing the total investment , the original investment ( purchase value of items) is to be taken into account excluding tho cost of pollution control, research and development, industrial safety devices, and such other items as may be specified, by notification of RBI. If an enterprise started with a set of plant and machinery purchased in 2008 worth Rs. 70.00 lakh has procured additional plant and machinery in the year 2013 worth Rs. 65.00 lakh, then the total investment in Plant & Machinery may be treated as Rs. 135.00 lakh.